Monday, July 12, 2010

Betty Crocker Recipe Card Library

~The Betty Crocker Recipe Card Library~
1971

a vintage recipe treasure trove

seasonal favorites, american classics, budget casseroles, salads for every occasion

convenient oven meals, out door entertaining, foods that go places

come for coffee, children's parties

 snacks around the clock, hurry up main dishes, family breakfast brighteners

men's favorites, entertaining on a shoestring, gifts from your kitchen

fondues!

The complete collection was passed down to me from my mother who had purchased the set before I was born. I picked out a few new recipes to try. Up first, from seasonal favorites, summer - "fresh strawberry pie".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have one of those. You signed up for the cards and they sent them one set at a time. That was a long time ago. Now I get most of my recipes from the internet.

Debbi

Dawn said...

I have one of these!!!! It was my grandmother's. Every so often I pull it out & go through it.