Monday, July 21, 2008


~for today~
Monday, July 21, 2008

Outside my window...the sun is shining.

I am thinking...about my plans for this afternoon.

I am thankful for...a slow week ahead.


I am creating...home school plans for the fall.

I am going...to work on the rest of my home school curriculum order.

I am wearing...a pink t-shirt, black capris and black flip flops.

I am reading..."The One Minute Home Organizer" by Emilie Barnes.

I am hoping...to do some knitting before bed tonight.

I am hearing...my children playing.

Around the house...I'm unpacking from a weekend trip.

One of my favorite things...family road trips.


A few plans for the rest of the week...continue to work on fall home school plans.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...a bridge at the park.


Please visit The Simple Woman to enjoy reading other dayboks.

No comments: