Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Cheer in a Basket

I had so much fun putting together a little basket of fall goodies
for a dear friend's birthday.
She loves the season of autumn,
so on a trip to Wal-Mart I picked up...
a "pumpkin carnival" candle,

a happy harvest pumpkin,
(I have the same one on my windowsill!)

and a sweet box of halloween chocolates.

When I got home,
I tied up some little bags of candy I had on hand.

And, raided the pantry
for some hot cocoa, hot cider and hot tea packets.


I placed everything in a basket, lined it with some cute orange gingham fabric from the scrap bin and added a home printed card.

2 comments:

Giggles said...

The candies were yummy, the candle smells delicious (I can smell it even when not lit), and the fabric is being used as runners on my coffee table and dining table. Will be getting to the drinks soon! Thank you so much! The birthday song from Ab was wonderful!

Lady Farmer said...

What a cute gift!