Friday, October 1, 2010

The Gospel


During the month of October I'd like to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with you.  Not my words, not my opinions, and not my thoughts.  The scripture is all that is needed.


2 Timothy 3:16-17
"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."  


Each day during the month of October a new question will be presented with the scriptural answer.  I hope you will follow along!  


1 Peter 3:15
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord.  Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have."


*The question sequence is not my original material.  It was presented in a Bible class that I attended.* 

No comments: