Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cake Mix Cookies


I've never made "cake mix cookies" before today.
But, I think I just became a big fan!


Cookies made using a cake mix are really quick and easy.
I used a recipe I found from Cookin' Cowgirl.

Cake Mix Cookies
makes approximately 2 1/2 dozen cookies

1 box white cake mix
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup sprinkles

Combine first 5 ingredients.  
Stir in sprinkles.
Roll into balls, place on parchment lined cookie sheets, and bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and leave cookies on cookie sheet for 5 more minutes.
Place cookies on rack until completely cool.
Enjoy! 


My family tried a few and then I put them away for our 
4th of July cookout this evening! :-)

Linked to Share Your Cup Thursday #63
More the Merrier Monday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and festive!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

They do look so soft and chewy. I will be trying these. Fun for the 4th! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Deborah said...

Joining you from Kelly's SUYL. Your cookies look yummy. I'll have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing.