Monday, July 14, 2008


~ for today ~
Monday July 13, 2008

Outside my window...it's raining!

I am thinking...about how much we need rain.

I am thankful for...the rain. :-)

From the kitchen...heritage schoolhouse supper menus.

I am creating...a knitted poncho.
I am going...to run some errands soon.

I am wearing...a pink t-shirt, black capris, and black flip flops.
I am reading...homeschool curriculum catalogs.
I am hoping...to make some curriculum decisions soon.

I am hearing...the dishwasher and my husband's ham radio.
Around the house...I'm doing laundry and paperwork.

One of my favorite things...Bath and Body Works honeysuckle lotion.
A few plans for the rest of the week...cousins spending the night, planning next year's homeschool, maybe some thrift shopping?

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...daisies on the back window.

Please visit The Simple Woman to read more daybooks.

No comments: