Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's cookin'?


This typically doesn't happen much during this time of year, but I seem to be on a bit of a "try new recipes" kick.  This evening I tried four!  All from Gina's Skinny Recipes.  


We had...


  








I served everything up along with flour tortillas and tortilla chips,
and cheese, sour cream and salsa.

It was all very well received. 

I really like Gina's recipes 
because they make me stretch out of my 
cooking comfort zone just a bit,
with tasty results!

3 comments:

The Wandering Yankee said...

Wow...everything looks wonderful!!! I'm sure that your family appreciated the effort :)

Mrs. H. said...

Thank you! :-)

Kerri said...

We loved it too! Last night I made Chicken with garlic and white wine sauce, and her tomato salad dressing. It was delicious!