Monday, July 28, 2008

~for today~July 28, 2008

Outside my window...there's lots of sunshine, lots of heat, and lots of summer. :-)

I am thinking...about how I want to organize our home school for the coming year.

I am thankful for...
the Bible.

From the kitchen...mexican pizza for supper.

I am wearing...a white eyelet baby doll top, army green capris, and brown beaded flip flops.

I am creating...a knitted camouflage hunting scarf for my son.

I am going...
to a dentist appointment this morning and to a home school co-op meeting this evening.

I am reading...
Escape from the Kitchen by Deniece Schofield.

I am hoping...to put the finished knitted pieces of my poncho together soon.

I am hearing...the children watching the Brady Bunch on television.

Around the house...
I'm sorting through old home school supplies and curriculum to make room for the new and helping my daughter with her first cross stitching project.

One of my favorite things...daisies.

A few plans for the rest of the week...accomplish as much as I can!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...a rose on my kitchen windowsill.




Please visit The Simple Woman to read more daybooks.

3 comments:

Still Learning said...

Did you ever see the movie You've Got Mail? One of my most favorites ever... but I have never forgotten the part where Meg Ryan is buying daisies and she says something along the lines of how she thinks daisies are the happiest flower. I think she was right... there is something about a daisy that makes one smile.
I hope all was well at the dentist. Hate going to the dentist, even for a cleaning.

Your lemon chicken is on my menu list this week. Can't wait.

Have a great day,

Jenn

KarenW said...

Seems to be a day for the dentist. Your Mexican Pizza sounds delicious! Enjoy!!

Mrs. H. said...

Just my six month cleaning at the dentist today - no cavities! :-) Jenn, thank you for reminding my about You've Got Mail and the daisy quote! :-) I think I'll watch that again sometime soon! Karen, sure hope your appointment went well!