Monday, June 2, 2008

I am participating in "The Simple Woman's Daybook" -
please visit
The Simple Woman Blogspot to join in the fun!

~for today~
Monday, June 2, 2008

Outside my window...
there are blue skies, white puffy clouds, and lots of sunshine!

I am thinking...
about my husband.

I am thankful for...
good health to enjoy the day.

From the kitchen...
I'll be making Italian food for supper.

I am creating...
a summer schedule.

I am going...
to the grocery store.

I am wearing...
a pink t-shirt, blue jean capris, and flip flops.

I am reading...
homeschooling curriculum catalogs.

I am hoping...
to be productive today.

I am hearing...
the hum of the computer and the ticking of the clock. (The children are reading!)

Around the house...
there's Monday's laundry to do.

One of my favorite things...
long summer evenings.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
swimming lessons and finishing up the details of my daughter's birthday party.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing for you...
the summer sky from my back window.

No comments: