Friday, February 13, 2009

Cookie Dough Truffles


Cookie Dough Truffles
5 1/2 dozen

1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 pounds chocolate candy coating

Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in the chocolate chips. Shape into 1 inch balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until firm. Melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating, allowing excess to drip off; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo these sound decadent! My boys LOOOVe cookie dough- so I will have to try this for sure :)
I like your banner- so sweet. Happy Valentine's Day!

Blessings~
Gail

jenny said...

I have sure tasted my share of raw cookie dough, but I'm glad to see this recipe has no raw eggs! Yummy yummy!

Kim McCallie said...

These will be great in my teachers' gifts at the end of the year. Thanks for the inspiration! Kim