Thursday, August 6, 2009

Peaches and Cream Pie


Peaches and Cream Pie
8 servings

6 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
1 recipe pie crust
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream

Place crust in pie pan and arrange peaches over crust. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt; stir in cream until smooth. Pour over peaches. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until filling is almost set. Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers. Enjoy!

To ripen fruit quickly, place it in a brown paper bag.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

That looks wonderful Mrs. H :) My former Pastor's wife gave me her recipe that is similar and so good! I am waiting for the peaches to ripen here :)

Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day :)

Sharon

Jelli said...

Mmm. This has me drooling! I have some leftover mango slices in the freezer. Perhaps I'll exchange the fruits and see what comes of it. Thanks for the recipe.

Mrs. Preston said...

Mrs.H,

Greetings! Im Mrs. preston and I so enjoy your site! I started a site myself and hope it's okay I leave a link to your site on my blog list.

Please come and visit you are welcome any time! ;)
www.happythehomewhengodisthere.blogspot.com

Many blessings!

Mrs. Preston

Farrah said...

Hey Mrs H! I had forgotten the name of your website, but thankfully found it again! I made this pie and the kids were raving during snack! I'm making your Sausage Cheddar muffins tonight for dinner. Hope you are well!