Sunday, October 4, 2009

It worked!


When starting it in Montana,
I wasn't really sure how this poncho was going to turn out.
I used a thin (and cheap!) yarn
on the same big needles I've used when making thick ponchos.
Would it hang right? Would the shape come out correctly?
Yes! And yes! I love it!

This time I left off the fringe, but added two lengths of yarn in front
with some beads (raided from my daughter's stash) for interest.
Paired with a black turtle neck and black boots...
winter here I come! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! So is the gal modeling the poncho.

Debbi

Sarah said...

The poncho looks lovely - and what a beautiful picture of you!! :-)

Farrah said...

Good for you! I love your hair!

kristi said...

so pretty!

Christa said...

You did such a wonderful job on this. Looks great!