Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits :-)


Well, the ducklings are very cute.
They are very fun to watch.
They are VERY attached to each other.
And, they are very...


poopy!!!  Oh my goodness -
these two poop more than when I had 
FIVE babies chicks in a brooder.
We're just changing out the paper often, 
and hoping their feathers come in FAST
so they can go outside where they belong. :-)


In other news,
I canned some 
last night.


It was tasty.


I got myself a sussy at the store over the weekend.
I've managed to break three, THREE,
oil lamp globes over the years.
So I decided this time to get a more 
sturdy one that hopefully will last me awhile. :-)


I just love a good oil lamp.
Weekend before last we lost power at the house for almost four hours
and I really missed having an oil lamp handy.


I'm also really enjoying the gourds
that my friend Sandi gifted me from her garden.

Wasn't that sweet? :-)

1 comment:

Lover of Sangria and Sunsets (yes, together) said...

I'm going to have to make some apple jalapeno jam. Sounds wonderful.