Monday, October 27, 2008

Walkin' On Sunshine...Prizes! :-)

Surprise! At the beginning of Walkin' On Sunshine I planned to give a prize away at the end, but...I didn't tell the participants! Aren't I sneaky? ;-)

The 15 participants were -
Heather at family forever
Kerri at 4 arrows farm
Christa
Raeann, the "Lady Farmer" at lady farmer parables
Giggles at life in my lane
Giggles' Mom
Linda C. at seasons of life
Canadian in the Country
Regina
And so, without further ado, I present to you the "sunshine walking awards" - in three categories! :-)

The first award goes to the Sunshine Walker that posted the most days of exercising! The winner even started a few days behind the rest and she still posted 14 days of exercising! Way to go Deb!

The second award goes to the Sunshine Walker that posted her progress the most. With 19 comments, the winner is Giggles! Part of the walking habit is thinking about walking everyday and I know Giggles was thinking about it, since she posted almost every day!

And the last award goes to a randomly drawn name from all the participants. The winner is...Raeann, the Lady Farmer!


Deb, Giggles and Raeann will all be receiving pedometers from Heritage Schoolhouse, so they can track their progress as they continue walking on sunshine! :-) Deb and Raeann, if you will please leave an e-mail address in the comments of this post, I will contact you to find out where to send your pedometer. Giggles, I'll bring yours to you on Wednesday. :-)

I hope everyone enjoyed the challenge of Walking on Sunshine for 21 days! And, I hope many new healthy habits were formed. :-) Thank you all for walking with me. I had fun!

6 comments:

Heather said...

congrats to all the winners and all the walkers! i am cracking down starting today and going to hit the trails so to speak, lol. now that my MIL has gone back to Texas, I can get back into exercising! woo hoo!

Kelli said...

You are so sweet, Mrs. H! I hope that you will have another "walkin' on sunshine" in the future and I can be a better participant. :0)
~Kelli

Deb said...

Hi,
Thanks so much for this challenge. I really needed the push to exercise daily. My email is dvolkman@bright.net. By the way the cappuccino muffins look yummy.

Deb

Lady Farmer said...

Mrs.H~
I am sooo excited! I was looking for my pedometer to use for walking, but I think it "walked" away with a little granddaughter. Thank you so much for the prize. The real reward is the new "habit" you encouraged.
Blessings,
Raeann (The Lady Farmer)
Fab4DRMS@aol.com

Giggles said...

Thank you! I am so excited!

Renee said...

Congrats to the winners!!