Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Surprise babies...


Three weeks ago, one of our barn cats had two babies on the back porch,
but, after that day, we never saw them again.


Imagine my surprise when I went outside this morning and saw not two, but THREE 
baby kittens on the porch.  Reese's, who is actually the grandmother cat of these kittens, had brought them all back up to the porch.


We'll need to give these away in about five weeks,
but my daughter says she's keeping this red one. :-)


We'll see.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Awww they are so cute :) I wish I wasn't so allergic to cats, never been able to have one around me.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Tell her to hide it under the bed until everyone forgets there is another to give away! It is too adorable not to keep

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

The kittens are adorable! I think I would keep one also. Besides, you never know when you need another cat around! :D
Have a great weekend!